2009 Saturn-3rd Row!! Auto!! Outlook-BHPH XE
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 SIDI DIRECT INJECTION
- City / Hwy
- 17 / 24
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
WOW!!! NEW TO OUR DEALERSHIP-A HAND PICKED LOCAL TRADE-IN -IN SHOWROOM CONDITION FOR THE YEAR MODEL!! -PRICE TO SELL-WILL NOT LAST!!
2009 SATURN OUTLOOK!! 3RD ROW!! AUTO!! COLD AC!! BUY BUY HERE PAY HERE!!
LOCATED AT OUR SOUTH LOCATION-2512 CHAPMAN HWY NEXT TO SHONEY'S AND MCDONALD'S!!! NEAR HENLEY ST BRIDGE -DOWNTOWN KNOXVILLE!! CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!! CALL SCOTT INTERNET SALES AT 1 865-455-6606 CELL -YOU TEXT TOO!!!! 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS!!! YOU CAN SEE VOL STADIUM FROM OUR STORE!!! LOOK FOR A GIANT SHOWROOM-WHICH HAS BEEN THERE 60 YEARS!!! KNOXVILLE LANDMARK!!!
ALL PRICE'S ARE PLUS TAX, TAG AND DOC FEE!!! ALL VEHICLE'S ARE SOLD AS IS!!!! BUT EXTENDED WARRANTIES OFFERED!!!
For additional peace of mind we offer extended warranties available !!!! COVER YOUR POWERTRAIN!! $299!! Good anywhere in the US from a very reputable warranty company.
Step right up and feast your eyes on this incredible 2009 Saturn Outlook XE! With 152,233 miles on the odometer, this vehicle has proven its reliability and durability, while still promising many more miles of driving pleasure. This is not just a car, it's a testament to the enduring quality of Saturn vehicles.
Underneath the hood, you'll find a powerful 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 SIDI Direct Injection engine. This marvel of engineering is designed to provide the perfect balance between performance and fuel efficiency. It's an engine that responds eagerly to your every command, making every drive an exhilarating experience. Coupled with a smooth automatic transmission, this Saturn Outlook XE provides a driving experience that is both comfortable and thrilling.
The manufacturer's options and packages on this Saturn Outlook XE are designed to enhance your driving experience. Every feature, every detail, has been carefully considered to provide comfort, convenience, and performance. This is a car that has been designed with the driver in mind, and it shows in every aspect of its design and construction.
But this Saturn Outlook XE is not just about performance and driving pleasure. It's also about safety and reliability. With its sturdy construction and advanced safety features, you can drive with confidence knowing that you and your passengers are protected. This is a car that you can trust, a car that will get you where you need to go, safely and reliably.
So why wait? This 2009 Saturn Outlook XE is waiting for you. It's a car that promises performance, comfort, and reliability. It's a car that has proven its worth over many miles, and it's ready to prove it to you. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Come and experience the thrill of driving this Saturn Outlook XE today!
In conclusion, this 2009 Saturn Outlook XE is more than just a car. It's a statement of style, a testament to quality, and a promise of performance. It's a car that has been designed with you in mind, and it shows in every aspect of its design and construction. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Experience the thrill of driving this Saturn Outlook XE today!
- Trim, metallic accent
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Instrumentation with Driver Information Center, speedometer, tachometer, outside temperature display, coolant temperature, odometer, low oil, fuel and coolant indicators, voltmeter, and trip odometer
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Storage, cargo area under floor
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Steering wheel, standard
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and rear, removable
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic wheel with brake/tranmssion shift interlock
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual
- Console, front center with sliding armrest and storage
- Oil life monitoring system
- Antenna, Quad-Band for AM/FM stereo, OnStar and XM Satellite Radio
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wheels, 4 - 18" x 7.5" (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum
- Tires, P255/65R18-109S all-season, blackwall
- Tire sealant and inflator kit, in place of compact spare wheel and tire (Not included when (QD6) 17" compact spare wheel and tire is ordered)
- Spoiler, rear roofline
- Moldings, Black bodyside
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Headlamps, single halogen composite projector beam
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver-and front passenger-side glass)
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags frontal and side-impact for driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single-outlet stainless-steel
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Steering, power
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Battery, high capacity, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 SIDI Direct Injection (Preliminary (281 hp [209.5 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque [359.1 N-m] @ 3300 rpm)
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg)
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 SIDI DIRECT INJECTION (Preliminary (281 hp [209.5 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque [359.1 N-m] @ 3300 rpm) Included
- 2010 Gmc-Loaded! 3rd Row! Leather! Moonroof! Acadia-4 TO CHOOSE FROM AWD SLT-1 $6,995
- 2009 Nissan- Mint! Awd!! Good Tread! Murano SL $5,995
- 2007 Ford Explorer-4X4 LOADED NEW TIRES Eddie Bauer-BHPH 2 OWNER $6,595
- 2011 Volkswagen-All Wheel Drive! Leather! Loaded! Tiguan SE 4Motion $5,995
- 2010 Volvo-235 Hp! 3rd Row! 2 Owners! XC90-CARFAX CLEAN 3.2 $7,595
- 2009 Chevrolet-Low Miles! 3rd Row! Bhph! Clean! Traverse LS $6,995
<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); "><span style="font-size: 36px;">We Want to Earn Your Business!</span><br /> <br /> <span style="font-size: 20px; ">Please mention the website to get special internet prices!!!<br /> <br /> Financing is Available.</span></span>
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.